iam knows how important is to have different employees from all backgrounds.

So, for all that employers who wish to recruit foreign national workers, nurses, care homes, they will have to register for a Sponsorship Licence with the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA).

Be aware as well that registration is mandatory if you wish to be eligible to recruit from the foreign labour merge.

The sponsorship licences are valid for four years, starting from the day it is issued or the day that applications start for the relevant tier of the points based system (whichever is the later).

Attention, as a licensed sponsor you are required to notify the UKBA if migrant employees do not comply with their immigration conditions, and you must also comply with a number of other sponsorship duties or you will risk losing your licence.

Call us now on 033 3006 4506  and talk with our specialised recruiter Reena Limbachia for more details.